Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Starting up

From this point everything else will begin.

After years of procrastination I have finally gotten around to starting a blog... Again. I guess I just want a place where I can freely post my opinions about things and not give a damn.

A little back ground; I have been a forum admin / moderator for two car clubs for the better part of the last 6 years. Relying on my experience building and tuning my own cars as well as a lot of common sense and with the collective knowledge of my mentors I have built a decent reputation for knowing what I'm talking about- specially regarding tuning and restoration of old-school cars.

So, for the time being I think that is what I will focus on here. I'll post stuff about my take on car culture and how to make the best of it. I'll share my projects and little by little repost the data and knowledge I have gathered over the years to make some sort of reference material- it all seems to get lost in the forums sometimes.

It's funny writing the first post like this because I am 100% sure that no body will be out there reading this. But everything has to start from somewhere.

7 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of your works Sir Phil. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have semi-followed you on dA for awhile along with Wraith11. I plan on keeping up with this blog, since I'm a bit of a gearhead myself and my dad used to shuttle me and my family around when I was a younger kid in a 70's Corolla that was RWD and had a carb'd engine... This blog brings back some of that nostalgia and a shocking realization that I used to think Auto transmissions were superior for driving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey they! I thought that the handle look familiar :)

      Thanks for following.

      Delete
  3. Hi, it might be too late now to comment but I'd say that your blog is awesome, I just discovered it recently and had learned a lot now for hours of reading. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete